As Europe’s leading independent braking brand, Apec Braking is well established as the leading specialist braking supplier to independent braking garages. By never compromising on quality or service, Apec have earned a reputation that’s respected and trusted throughout the motor trade.
With a range that includes pads, shoes, discs, drums, fitting kits, wear sensors and now hydraulic braking parts too, you can trust Apec to keep your braking business moving.
The parts you want, when you want them
- One of Europe’s leading brands.
- With 3,600+ items, the dry braking range covers over 99% of all cars and LCVs in the UK and Ireland.
- New hydraulic braking range covers all the most popular applications.
- Constantly introducing new product lines to maintain market-leading coverage.
- The Specialist Early models catalogue covers cars and LCVs from 1960s onwards.
- Vast stocks – always over half a million items in the Apec warehouse – and fast-moving distribution system means the local motor factor will have all the Apec parts you want, fast.
Full Spec. Full Stop.™
- All Apec Braking components are manufactured and thoroughly tested to equal or exceed full OE specification, R90 and other appropriate standards.
- Apec matches manufacturers’ levels of performance, comfort and safety.
- Apec increasingly use advanced robotic production technology to ensure consistent precision for first-time fitting.
- Apec’s European manufacturing partners invest €10m annually in R&D, keeping them at the forefront of braking technology; for example, by developing new friction materials to complement advances made by vehicle manufacturers’ new models.